Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

My Part



God didn't put me on this earth, to have an easy time.
    He put me here to fight, to hold a battle line.
He put me here to help the weak, and myself grow strong.
    He put me here to lend a hand, and help the world along.
He put me here to say a word of encouragement and cheer;
   He put me here to sing a song, for someone else to hear.
He didn't put me here to whine, stick out my lips and pout.
    He put me here to do his work, and Satan’s evil rout.
He didn't put me here to seek rewards and starry crowns.
    He put me here to do my part, and see that love abounds.
So I'll just seek to do my part, as I travel through these lands,
    and I will strive to do his will, and leave all in his hands.

Source:

Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment