Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Children Are Quick

Teacher: “Why are you late?”
Student: Class started before I got here.”

Teacher: Glen, why do you get so dirty?
Glen: I’m a lot closer to the ground than you are.

Teacher: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
Simon: No sir.  I don’t have to ‘cause my Mom is a good cook.

Teacher: Clyde , your composition on “My dog” is exactly the same as your brother’s.  Did you copy his?
Clyde: No sir.  It’s the same dog.

Teacher: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
Harold: a teacher.

 “He that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast” (Proverbs 15:15).

- via THE SOWER, a weekly publication of the Arthur Church of Christ, Arthur, IL. Ron Bartanen, who serves as minister and editor, may be contacted through the congregation's website:
http://www.arthurchurchofchrist.com


No comments:

Post a Comment