Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

It Will Be Worth It

   A ninety-year-old man approached a preacher after worship.  The man had been blind from birth, and told the preacher he wanted to “see” him.  He ran his fingers over the minister’s face, and then began to cry.
   “When I open my eyes for the first time, you know who I will be looking at, don’t you?”
   The preacher said, “Yes, you will be looking at Jesus.”
   The man then cried out with joy.  “It is worth being blind for ninety years to know that the first time I open my eyes I will be looking at Jesus!”
   “Behold, he cometh with clouds, and every eye shall see him”  (Revelation 1:7).

- via THE SOWER, a weekly publication of the Arthur Church of Christ, Arthur, IL. Ron Bartanen, who serves as minister and editor, may be contacted through the congregation's website:
http://www.arthurchurchofchrist.com


No comments:

Post a Comment