Monday, April 14, 2014

Have A Drink

    More than 128 Kenyans are dead and almost 400 are in hospitals, many suffering from blindness, after drinking an illegal home-brew known as "kill me quick."
    Drinkers have been falling dead on the streets of Nairobi's slum areas since last Tuesday when a lethal batch of chang'aa came on the market. It was laced with methanol, a type of alcohol used in anti-freeze or as a car-fuel.
    Nairobi's main hospital has been inundated with victims; some arriving in a coma while others writhe in pain after losing their sight. One man reportedly died at the hospital door after stepping out of a taxi. The driver then stole his shoes to cover the fare.

Firm Foundation, date unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment