Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

A Little Doctor Humor

  • My Doctor finally found out what I had. He nearly too it all, too.
  • A good doctor can add years to your life. And that's just in his waiting room.
  • A Columbia Doctor's secretary called an old farmer out my way and said: "Your check came back." The old man replied, "So did my arthritis."
  • A patient tells the Doctor, "I've been going to a faith healer, but wasn't getting any better." The doctor smiled and said, "And what dumb advice did this phony give you?" "He told me to come see you," replied the new patient.
  • I had to go see a Urologist recently, and naturally the first thing his secretary did was take a medical history. The first question was: "Do you pay your bills on time?"

Source:
Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment